Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy New Year!!!

I hope that the new year has found you well, so far.  I spent all of Monday packing away Christmas and cleaning for the New Year.  And today, it's back to the everyday routines...school, errands...life.

I've never been one to make resolutions...This year, I'm keeping my expectations realistic...

pinterest


Get Organized...Stay Organized.
Hubby says we need to implement the 'touch it once' policy...which means, filing bills away as soon as they're paid (instead of piling them in the 'to be filed' box), putting shoes away in the mudroom or closets (instead of leaving them around the house or on the stairs), putting laundry away when it's finished (instead of wearing it out of the dryer laundry basket)...You get the idea...basically, just eliminate the clutter from the beginning.
pinterest

Get Creative.
With the holidays behind us, I can focus on growing my creative side and get Grayce Lane Designs really moving!  I have lots of ideas and plans for this year...and cannot wait to share them with you!
pinterest

Get Connected.
This means A LOT of things...
Blog frequently.
Be involved in my kids schools frequently.
Visit with friends frequently.
Travel frequently.
pinterest 

Get Focused.
I think this is the most important.  I want to focus on my family...my husband, kids, parents, sister.  I feel like I got 'lost' a bit in 2011.  We had a lot of change and adjustments and I tried too hard to make everything 'right' and lost sight of just enjoying it all.  We have an immensely blessed life and I don't want to miss a single second of it.
pinterest


So, there you have it...my 'resolutions'...or as I'm going to refer to them, my 'To Get's' (I have always been a list-maker, so this works for me!).

Here's to a fabulous New Year!
pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment