Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Happy Days...


It's that time of year, again...
the kids are in school...
the cool, crisp air that washes through the sunshine...
warm, coffee & hot chocolate...
enjoying the last few days with flip-flops...
extra blankets at night...
autumn.

This is truly my favorite time of year.  Just regaining a routine among the crazy schedules of school, dance class, riding lessons, work...I find it to be relaxing (if that even makes sense?)

We've had an amazing summer here at Grayce Lane.  Some new projects were started (some were finished,  most are still in-process)...we have some new guests (which I will tell you about soon)...and I'm so excited to have some time to bring this blog to the front burner again.

I'm going to start featuring some recipes, favorite products, projects, tours of Grayce Lane...just to name a few.

I hope that you'll follow along and enjoy these moments with me.
image via

No comments:

Post a Comment