Wednesday, July 20, 2011

in the works...Grayce Lane Designs!

I have been doing custom stationary for a while now and after some encouragement from hubby and besties, I'm finally going to start selling it.

When my BFF moved back to Maryland from Texas, I knew she would need some personal stationary to send after interviews.  I wanted to do something that was modern & sophisticated, but unique & memorable.

Here's what she got:



(images my own)

It's a simple 5x7 flat card with rounded corners.  A nice, heavy, pure white linen textured cardstock.  My favorite chevron print.  That turquoise blue is a great color for her...it looks great on her, and personally, I think it's reflective of her personality...bright & fun.  Finished off the set with red envelopes.

I'm working on some new designs and will have them listed in my Etsy store soon.  If you're interested in something before then, just send me a note.

No comments:

Post a Comment